According to Gartner, there will be nearly 26 billion devices on the Internet of Things by 2020, generating a staggering amount of data and stimulating tremendous business opportunities for companies across a range of market verticals.Now is the time to position your organization for success.The IoT Global Innovation Forum, April 21-22 in Dallas, TX, will help attendees understand the IoT business model, the potential for operational improvement and greater profitability, and the coming impact of IoT across the industrial landscape. The emphasis is on in-depth presentations, the most intriguing case studies, and latest technology innovations for both industrial and consumer IoT segments.
Leading Industry Speakers Include:
- Kip Compton, Vice President, IoT Systems & Software Group, Cisco
- Meg A. Divitto, Vice President, Future Solutions & Technology, Internet of Things, IBM
- David Formisano, Director of Strategy, Internet of Things Group, Intel Corporation
- Mike Krell, Lead Internet of Things Analyst, Moor Insights & Strategy
- Christoph Inauen, Vice President, Internet of Things, SAP
- Dr. Mazlan Abbas, CEO, REDtone IOT
- Brian Modoff, Senior Analyst-IOT Segment, Deutsche Bank
- Andrew Bolwell, Chief Disrupter, Technology Vision & Strategy, Hewlett-Packard
- Daniel Cooley, VP and GM, MCU and Wireless Division, Silicon Labs
- Francis Cianfrocca, Founder & CEO, Bayshore Networks
- Raj Vaswani, Co-Founder and CTO, Silver Spring Networks
- Chris Allen, CEO, iDevices
- Allen Proithis, President & Founder, wot.io
- Shiv Ramamurthi, Director-Home Segment Marketing, ARM
- Dilip Sarangan, Director of Marketing & Operations, Compass Intelligence
- Rob Martens, Futurist & Director-Connectivity Platforms, Allegion/Schlage
- Peter Semmelhack, Founder & CEO, Bug Labs
- Ilya Gelfenbeyn, CEO, Speaktoit
- Ed Hemphill, CEO and Co-Founder, WigWag
- Mandeep Khera, Vice President, Daintree Networks
- Vladi Shunturov, Cofounder and CEO, Lucid
- Greg Fasullo, Chief Executive Officer, EnTouch Controls
- Tom Willie, CEO, Blue Pillar
- Sami Nassar, Vice President, Cyber Security Solutions, NXP Semiconductors
- Shanmugasundaram Murugesan, Associate Director, Happiest Minds
- Dr. Sean Lorenz, Senior Product Marketing Manager, LogMeIn
- Nathan Oostendorp, CTO & Co-Founder, Sight Machine
- Dr. Mohammad Shakouri, Chairman, WiMAX Forum
- Jeff Newman, Vice President, IoT/M2M, Illuminate360
- Peter Jensen, CEO, ParStream
- Jason Kolb, CTO, Uptake Technologies
- Marc Jadoul, Customer and Market Insight, Alcatel-Lucent
- And more!
If you developing apps, guiding a business, or just thinking ahead, don’t miss this opportunity to understand and leverage the coming Internet of Things tidal wave.
Join your colleagues as we closely examine key topics such as:
20% off Early Bird registration is currently available.
- Defining and refining the IoT business model
- IoT market forecasts, trends, and emerging opportunities
- What does it take to succeed in industrial IoT?
- Implementing IoT-driven production and operations improvements
- The real-world value of Big Data and IoT
- Unleashing value from analyzing data generated by Internet of Things
- Edge processing in IoT: the emerging trend and why it is important
- Using IoT to tackle massive energy waste in commercial buildings
- Keeping up with the standards — ZigBee, WiFi IPv6, etc.
- IoT use cases: Enabling effective customer interaction
- Business opportunities and strategies in the emerging Smart City
- Securing the Internet of Things
- And much more!
Be sure to register today!Event Partners:
For sponsorship or exhibition opportunities, please contact us